BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Walk-A-Hunt 2007

b4 I start with the above topic i would like to congratulate my fellow Stargazers coz dapat second place in Fusion Netball Tournament..also congratulations for being on top of Group A..You ladies are the Best!!Hope Stargazers can and will achieve more in the future..Amin!!

Ok..

Walk-A-Hunt 2007 will be held this coming Sunday 17th Dec..and some of us are paticipating in this exciting event..wahh..seronok ni..so far Stargazers consists of 6 teams..the more brains the better..the people who'll be joining are.. Budeh(Mastermind) n Ejam..Ebih and Emil (double E..how cute..), Nana n Emal, Emi n Sepol, Yatty n Ejul and Me n Mul.. I hope this tym we'll manage to solve all of the clues given and also manage to find all the items..can't wait eh..

Briefing for the event will be held on 16th Dec 7 pm at Bsm Building (lau nda salah lah)..so far i noe budeh will attend and so will us.. anyone yg kan ikut dtg msg2 ja n we meet up sumwer k..

Lastly sorry bnyk2 cos I cannot load gambar from Fusion Netball Tournament..I will put it up next tym k..Ani pun I'm crossing my fingers becoz takut nda dpt load..d connection here sucks tahap gaban..chow..

Stargazers..Never Fail To Shine..

0 Comments: